Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My 1st Camera - Lumix DMC-LX3

I just bought my life first camera yesterday. It's a compact digicam, size small but smart looking. It's F2.0 24mm Ultra Wide Angle LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMICRON Lens.(Which I didn't know what is that = =''). Should ask some prof next time, I just know its a semi-prof digicam. Anyway, today I experimental on it. Digging love on the Manual mode like those SLRs setting.

Here is some of my virgin photographs.
Which purposely test on the "DEPTH OF FIELD". Now I know why alotof people do enjoying photograph, so I did too. XDXDXD
click to enlarge

Little jungle - f/2.0 1/6 sec ISO-250

CAT - f/2.0 1/5 sec ISO-400
Desk's figures - f/2.0 1/5 sec ISO-200
B&W Flower - f/2.6 1/50 sec ISO-400 Focal Length-10mm
B&W SKY - f/2.0 1/200 sec ISO-160
Finger Alien - f/2.0 1/15 sec ISO-400

2 comments:

Miimo.L said...

I'm using it and this is a very good camera!! :D

Hoyi said...

miiimoooo...really? omg...I digging love on it~!
Now I know why u always got nice photos in ur blog..XD